Friday, September 11, 2009

special hats for special people

in a few weeks time, it's going to be my 35th birthday... if for some people, they dread mentioning their age (ouch!!!), i personally do not feel like hiding my age to anyone. never did it occur to me that i should be ashamed of my age. i don't know... well, different strokes, for different folks... he he he.

anyway, every year though, i always have this birthday syndrome, i think everybody has. two weeks before my birthday, i feel depressed for unknown reasons. sometimes, it coincides with my monthly visitor so i blame it on my hormones(!?!). but most often than not, i just feel so low that it seems like no one could ever pull me up, not even myself... ha ha ha... (engot me!). i simply am not a birthday person, unlike my husband, who is extremely happy and joyful the moment his birthday month arrives.

for this year, i want to preempt my birthday blues, as if i could, but, who knows, maybe this time i would!

i found a website. it's actually a crafter's organization. they sew special hats for special people. i wouldn't elaborate much on the details of this special hats since i also do not want to preempt my special project for special people. hopefully, i get to finish this project before christmas time so as to hit my goal for my 35th birthday... to do something good.

so for my birhtday this year, i'm giving myself the privelege to sew 35 special hats for 35 special people. i have sewn 3 for today... not bad eh???

once i reach my goal and be able to accomplish it with the help of a friend, then i would relay the story here... in full, and hopefully with more photos :) SEW help me GOD :)

a sneak preview....

God is good. All the Time!
Life is worth living. One Stitch at a Time!

No comments: